Wednesday, July 30, 2008

The last two days massive stimulation of abusing sex. In Chaiya and in Chumphon. It is actually reprogramming it.
Yesterday I had a massage at a place where I have been before sometimes. This time the women were repeatedly quite dismissive without any reason.
I had it also twice that people on the street just laughed.
I am a disabled person. They seem to recognize anything strange and that is enough for this. Such sorts of people are certainly easy to convince to support my harassment.
I do not anymore see disabled people in Thailand. some years before I did. Probably they brainwash them like they support it with me. Some years ago this terror was not yet there towards me and probably not against the other disabled.
Welcome to Thailand. Would you like to get to know about Thai culture?

No comments: