Sunday, November 29, 2009

I had each time asleep in Trat sexual harassment which is then a burden during the day.
To the attitude in Thailand. To me it comes like this if someone is weak or vulnerable this is a justification for some for sexual harassment. They then just like to step on them. That belongs probably to Thai culture but not only to their. After the first time asleep I noticed the guesthouse holder inside doing it and reacted angry towards this. Her reaction the day later was she wanted me to leave. Such are some Thais when you complain about stimulation of bad sex. You can't tatke away easily a sexual abuse from some Thais.This is not the first time I had this. Guesthouse holder not that rare like to perform this. I assume they think this is hospitality in Thailand.

No comments: