Wednesday, January 29, 2020

I had the last three times asleep heavy sexual harassment.
Twice in a Hotel in Ranong once in Chaiya. I noticed
negative attitudes of some of the staff in the Hotel in Ranong
 so they probably supported it giving me a lot of stress and pain.
That much that I do not recover in a day. I could not go
to the Internet and write about that. No connection.
In Chaiya now the second time in Hotel Udomlap heavy harassment in a short time. Actually the people there seem to be supporting which did not appear like this in former times.
They were the first to give me very clean not only clean towels, cushions and bedsheets without me asking for them. I avoided such not very clean because of allergies I developed against them due to over 20 years of sexual harassment.
This.heavy harassment will bring me in trouble. I noticed some Thais on the market  in a shop giving me psychic attacks related to this

No comments: