Saturday, July 13, 2013

I noticed two days ago that there may be another wave of programming to a social democrat by programming acceptance of maso sex and using this acceptance as a base for positive feelings to the social democrats.
hey tried to convince me many times to join them by voices which I think are from anywhere, any radiation.  They also seek this way around my consciousness to get positive feelings to the social democrats into me. Such programming is mostly this stimulation of abusing sex which gives me a harder life for years now. The first wave of programming to a social democrat I did not deprogram completely I also did not understand the connection to the maso feelings and the danger of longtime programming, of programming which adds up.
That SM feelings are more present in my life than lets say a decade ago has to do with this programming.
Such things which are played on me are certainly some of the favorite games of mainstream fanatics.

No comments: