Sunday, October 28, 2007

After the last post the sexual harassment switched from such with violence to gay programming. Two times it was severe. It gives me trouble in daily life. it is a lot of pain and stress. I need a lot of time to deprogram it and it is hard to keep up with it. Many also step on my freshly open wounds so I have stress additionally as soon as I am with people.
There is massive additional programming. Again they want to make me to a social democrat. A special mentality is tried to be put in my head. The heavy terror I have helps to get this stuff in my head and also to stay there. When I was in Nong Khai in a meditation monastery I had this also very hard that they tried to get their social democratic bullchit in my head.
In Thailand I have this heavy terror repeatedly since about 2 1/2 years. Before I had longer times without terror or few in Thailand.

No comments: