Monday, July 28, 2008

Today I had attacks which include something I call brainwashing. I woke up and recognized that there were things in my head which were not there before. I was exhausted and was just lying down for some time several times the day. I will have a lot of work to do to get it out of my head. Dangerous stuff not only used against me from the Democracy and Human Rights liars in Europe and the US. (They try to program me to a German social democrat. I have again such programming in my head.)
They have the capacities to destroy people and won't get caught with it. This is what they call "Rechtsstaat in Gemany"
But there is certainly Thai support. I do not think it is possible completely over satellites.
I am a foreigner and disabled man in Thailand and so predisposed to discrimination.
Enough Thais like to do or support discrimination towards foreigners and also to step on the weak including to support to enslave them. I got to feel that often enough though they hide it well with a smile. That is Thai culture.

No comments: