Sunday, February 28, 2010

The last time asleep again massive stimulation of abusing sex from which I suffer the whole day and may be longer. Well, certainly I encounter nice Thais. But the dirt of them decides the day and did it today again.
I have this harrassment in Thailand now for long time. And that many Thais enjoy this abuse towards me I got to know quite often. A culture which tolerates or enjoys sexual abuse I do not accept as a culture. Thai culture is for me not a culture any longer.
Thais you should look for something better than that. But looking to the west is not a option you cannot learn that much from the west.
I will soon go again to Chaiya. I see people who enjoy sexual abuse repeatedly as character rubbish. You do not speak to rubbish and I won't do it. Rubbish you throw away. Well, at the moment I won't play the rubbish collection for Thais.

No comments: