Wednesday, April 29, 2015

I had a very stressful time in Malaysia up to now. Some
degree due to my allergies and my not proper dealing
with them. I also note a lot of programming to a gay and
further to like the social democrats. Affection gets
programmed I note there is not so much arguing.
while programming to a gay I have open voices say they
want to have such sex from me.

To democrats, social democrats and similar pestilences
they are a cadre style top down organisation, social but
not human. They want biotechnology, they are not\
really a friend of environmental friendly politics and mostly
don't deal with money properly.
Finally such democrat parties in the different countries work
in line with the mother party in the US for globalisation of their
at least partly miserable politics. If you don't want to be
controlled by the US you have to eliminate democrats in
your country is one step. But other parties may support
US positions over national interests like the CDU in Germany.





No comments: