Tuesday, August 07, 2007

I stayed some days in Had Yai and had massive attacks. I could stay at the same place some time before without shielding without bigger problems but now even quite some shielding was not enough. Voices also had announced before that there would be harassment in Had Yai. In Surat Thani where I am now it would be the same. Later they said. We will destroy this place being okay for you later not now.
We ll see. I was received with voices also in the guesthouse where I stay now.
I discovered few days ago that there is massive programming to accept the Malay system and to reject Thailand. I just came from Malaysia and had stronger programming and harassment there. That 's what happens to tourists like me in Malaysia and Thailand. There must be in both countries support from residents for what happened.

No comments: