Thursday, November 20, 2008

When I was still in Chaiya I had voices related to abusing sex which tried to support a positive attitude to such sex. In Surat Thani I had stimulation of such. But I know already some time that there are more things involved than just attacks from anywhere.

This time I was able to stop such attacks during the day in my room by just unplugging the antenna from the TV. There may be also chemicals which cause problems which may be due to my sensivity or due intended harassment.

The next time I slept I was woken up by sexual harassment. I heard people outside the room.
the whole last time trials to program me to a social democrat. I have discover that they have achieved some control in my life. Massive harassment makes more impressible.
They want me to accept abusing sex and keep on stimulating it. Thais are usually involved in such things as the above happen in Thai areas where there are hardly any foreigners.
That is how too many Thais are. That is Thai culture. Would you like to get to know Thai culture?


I do not know anyone who ever got out of such harassment. It is intended lifetime.



There was a report of the second man of Al Quaida on http://www.spiegel.de/ today.

One problem to support them is that they turn against people who are not muslims and I am not. Al Quaida could reach a far more people when there would be tolerance towards people of other religions and when violence would go against fighters of the enemy not much against citizens. I would not participate in violant acts like many others but I and probably many others would support your determined fight against the strive of American led mainstream to control the world. It should be a fight for freedom, for freedom from American domination. The real freedom of the people and also of the cultures. For a world of many real differnet cultures and no globalisation which presses all in one shape with the delusion that everywhere would be all the same.

THIS IS NOT POSSIBLE WITH AN AMERICA AND ALSO EUROPE PUSHING TO SHAPE THE WORLD TO THEIR NEED AND LIKE AND CAPITALIST INTERESTS REDUCE CULTURES TO MARKETS

WITH POLITICS THAT AIMS AND HAS ACHIEVED TO PRESS THE PEOPLE TO CERTAIN WAYS OF THINKING FEELING AND LIVING TO SERVE INTERESTS.

(That is where the democrats IN THE us are also heading, under the pretence that the elite or computers know better, but we we will see what Obama will do)

WITH POLITICS THAT THAT ACCEPTS NO PRIVACY (Obama doesn't really, but we will see what he will do) AND USES SOPHISTICATED MEANS TO KEEP PEOPLE FROM LIVING THEIR OWN LIFES

No comments: