Friday, February 20, 2009

In Had Yai I had once stimulating of abusing sex and once massive programming in my dream.
In this dream I was in a home for the disabled and spoke with people there. I thought already for a long time that I never want to go to such a place.
It was hard programming and I have done some stuff to deprogram but it is not gone yet.
Voices say that it is the plan to get me in such a home to have access to me to exploit my mind.
That is why they boycott my life my own efforts to get better or healthier.
I had now in Songkla one day no sexual harassment and then very strong. This is stressful troublesome as it is reprogramming it and in your mind present during the day with the tendency to repeat it. When I have no such harassment this is less or not there.
Some timea go there were also voices which said that they could not win against me without putting through abusng sex.
I still like Thailand but there is also a accumulation of hate because everywhere there are Thais who seemingly participate in the terror against me and actually defile the reputation of their country.

No comments: