Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Today I had what I had many times. In the guesthouse somebody had checked in beside me I was woken up in the early morning by any radiation then something in the room beside me fell to the ground. Usually I feel stressed and in pain because the whole thing included harassment over radiation in any way. I did not feel that bad at that moment but harassment effects show sometimes later. IF I went to the police and accused the person of harassment and the person denied everything and there are no devices in the room obviously for this I would be there making claims without base.
Nevertheless is such harassment important to address but I do not yet know how.

I went to sleep again after some time and had some pain when I woke up. The source I do not know It may have been programming or my allergies to something around me.

No comments: