Friday, January 14, 2011

I had today during sleep again stimulation of abusing sex twice. Some just laugh at you and enjoy stimulating it while I am awake. I know others just back off from this for the time you observe them. How can I go against stimulation of sexual abuse when that many enjoy it? Well, when society enjoys my sexual abuse, I understand that some who go on a shooting rampage had probably good reasons but will just be labeled mad.

With labeling anyone mad or mental ill who goes on a rampage who uses a lot of violence the mainstream systematically adds to the bad reputation of the vast majority of the mental sick who live peacefully in society. It is important that the both groups get separated in the language used to take this unnecessary burden off of this group that they are easily associated with rampages or similar stuff.
The crime rate of them is not higher than that of others.

No comments: