Sunday, March 11, 2012

U.S. military unveils ‘Active Denial’ heat ray weapon


http://www.prisonplanet.com/u-s-military-unveils-%E2%80%98active-denial%E2%80%99-heat-ray-weapon.html


I am since over 16 years a target of something which comes from anywhere, I can't hear it, I can't see it, I can't smell it, I just feel it. Pain, programming of my mind, stimulation of abusing sex. I hear also voices, which I think are not my own.

Authorities you cannot talk to about this. You may be labeled insane. But such stuff exists and is extensively abused on many people. I have in this forum published a list of over 1000 people who complained about this. But there are many more, because many do not do any activism about this or ate organized elsewhere.

We need public support. Investigations are necessary. But there is the problem that I noticed in Germany several police officer inside the terror.

It is not easy to go ahead with this problem.

No comments: