Friday, April 20, 2012

I have hard brainwashing in Thailand now.
Hard programming to a gay.
Hard programming to accept mainstream medicine and not going for natural solutions.
Hard programming to a German social democrat.

The reason they do this. is much programming is that i politically do not agree
with the social democrats. So they have to make me believe in their ideas
like mainsteam medicine.
I hope I get this out of my head
But I hope more people see what a tyranny the west actually is behind its lies.

I proabably have to leave Thailand and go to a county which is not in line with the mainstream
and do not support such that easily. To many Thais gave actually also a chit for human rights to
my experience and enjoyed harassing me. So I do not wonder that I have this chit again.

No comments: