Saturday, July 07, 2012

Two days ago I had strong programming of lust for sadistic sex which brought me in difficulties for some time. Today I notice that acceptance of the mainstream of psychiatry is programmed.
Democrats idiots mindset seems to be programmed very heavily.
I did not notice much happening during sleep. But during the day I was tired and felt an decreased bodily strength. My mind is down.
There is programming which makes it difficult to meditate at all.
And meditation is it which helps me to keep me up.
Doctors you can't talk to, police are no help. In Germany and probably in Thailand some are inside.
When I think over this programming to accept mainstream. this MC stuff for 17 years gang stalking for about the same time, that is terrorism, the proper term should be terrorism of the state.
There are no laws on this in Germany and no federal laws on this in the US.
As long as there are no laws and no means readily available for  law enforcement  to find out such crimes (detect) and get the criminals or other ways are used to stop such crimes the state terrorism will go on,




No comments: