Friday, February 01, 2013

Two days before in the evening stimulation of sm sex stopped. I had this for a few years now and slipped for myself very often into sexual fantasies about sm. It was just over two days before. I did not have much interest anymore to follow such fantasies. Stimulation came from outside the stuff was to a good deal not mine.But the terror was not over. I had for two days massive stimulation of gay sex which brought irregular body movements during the day. So the way they did this also stopped after voices spoke about that. The last night I had massive programming of gay sex. It brought me down. I felt miserable I had trouble to get up and to stay up for longer time. I did not do anything for a few hours in the morning. When I went out I noticed the programming I was also more sensitive for psychic attacks than at other times.
This terror is difficult to prove. I would appreciate support with this.

No comments: