Sunday, October 09, 2016

I had sexual harassment the last days. One day I spoke on the phone to
somebody and noted that I could not remember common words of my
native language. I started then listening to talks related to the threat
of alzheimer's.

The next day after I had this memory problems I did not have sexual
harassment like usual into sleep and wake up from it. Voices told me
that this stepping over me would contribute to the problem.
 I had starting from that day sexual harassment during the day just
 by overwhelming my consciousness with positive  feelings related to
 SM sex.
So approval to such sex was fiddled getting around of the first kind of
stepping over me. I could not do anything at first but getting
conscious about the unpleasant feelings about such inner resistance
build up. I did not manage to do that before.

















No comments: