Tuesday, December 11, 2018

I go in Penang in an Internetcafe ask for an 2 hour package
pay and after that I ask for the change. The Chinese man in charge
 said most people would take the other package which would
cost the complete amount I gave him. I told him he should give
me what I ask for. He started arguing and even threatened he
would bring trouble to me.
I don,t have such that often but it also happens repeatedly.
Not long ago I bought a T-shirt and the Chinese just to kept the
relative large change arguing with me. I just took it out of his hands.
I had it in this Internet cafe that the computer was shot down when
the time I paid for was over but without giving repeatedly
information that it would do so which it does usually.
I was writing about my experiences in Mind control and actually
wanted to save this information for later use.

No comments: