Saturday, February 24, 2007

I have spent about a month close to the guesthouse Jomannee in Nong Khai. It was a hard time with a lot of attacks and stress. But I refer some o this to my MCS and electorsensivity.
Once while walking in this area two smaller kids unleashed a bigger dog. It barked only but I was scared at first. There is some probality that the fact they did this to me had to do how the parents thought about me.
There I had no programming to a social democrat.
The north east of Thailand is said to be in favor of Thaksin.
I am now in the south and have a lot programming to a social democrat again. Terror is not that hard.
In the south the majority is said to prefer the democrats.
Are this political parties linked worldwide? Just an idea, there may be much I do not know what can lead to other conclusions.

No comments: