Thursday, February 07, 2008

I had massive programming to accept abusing sex the last days. I changed my room and went to a guesthouse in an area where nearly only cambodians stay.
But the sexual harassment during sleep was even worse  than before and Cambodians are probably  in it.  May be it is the same like in many countrys (Europe, Thailand, Malaysia..) that Cambodia has a hidden terrorsystem which can be activated at any time against anyone without the public  knowing anything and that the government supports actions against me.
May be many of the Cambodians are like quite some Malays who don't accept sexual self determination and support to press me in their desired form of sexuality. May be they are chronical abuser or support chronical abuse. 
Or is it just easy to corrupt the people close to me where I stay to get such terror done.

No comments: