Wednesday, February 20, 2008

The last days in Phnom Penh I had hard attacks. Last night I woke up early in the morning and checked with my means if there was radiation coming from any direction. It was from the left if you stand in front of my room and stopped a few seconds later as usual. But my means to detect are not reliable, so it is not sure if it was from there. Later I noticed massive programming. Gay programming. Programming to accept it. I was down for some hours and need a long time to deprogram. That is apart from the damage they do the time they steal.
Like now when I was the first time in Phnom Penh I had a hard time. It is just not a good place for me.
Unfortunately there are quite some Cambodians who then when I am hurt jump on the wounds so that I sometimes think there may be quite some Cambodians supporting the abuse. If it is like this Cambodia does not deserve support itself.

No comments: