Thursday, April 03, 2008

I was several days in Chaiya and the sexual harassment started again. My shoes were stolen a teenage boy mocked me. My abuse so can never heal when abuse takes place again and again. Additionally people tend to ridicule me when it was stronger.
I slept in Surat and again hard sexual harassment. When Thais harass a disabled person like me like this and see any weakness as justification to support such things it must be horrible for disabled Thais who have no money to support their independance. Do you sell them for lifetime abuses? How much do they cost? There is no reason why you are not doing this if you support such terror towards me. What a miserable society where disabled get no chance and are deliverd to the abuses of the most pervert. Should this be new Thai Standard to give free way to such people. I know this is American and European Standard behind many careful drafted lies to get such abuses whenever the powerful it want but should this be Thai Standard? Free way for the abusers, rapists, thiefs if they can hide behind new technology, is this new Thai Standard? Build a wall of lies around it to protect it. Should this Thai Standard? Should this be Thai Standard? But you have certainly enough excuses to escape this question, right?
You must understand you cannot learn much from America and Europe in many areas. They are sohisticated in some and quite primitive and idiotic in other areas. To separate it out is not that easy. At best don't listen that much to them.

No comments: