Saturday, April 12, 2008

Last post I asked the question should this be Thai standards connected to abuses over radiation.

I can answer the question now. Yes, there are groups who want to have this standards and seem to enjoy the use of MC including rapes, brainwashing and murder and want to stick to this.

I had some days break of harassment but also again harder sexual harassment.

Thais I know a new slogan to advertise tourists. What about:

Welcome to Thailand, welcome to the country of the smiling monsters.

When I think about the abuses I had here the slogan seems to be appropriate. It is a special feature of Thailand apart from nice people they have as well

So helpful am I to propose a new slogan to advertise new tourists and what are many Thais doing or supporting to me?

No comments: