Saturday, April 19, 2008

Yesterday I decided to write something about Thai politics today. Today I was in a bad condition. I had it quite some times that I had the idea to write something but often I was not able tbecause the terror brought me too much down.



About Thai politics in short. I am not able to spent enough time and concentration to this right now.

There is a current threat to go to mainstreamfacism (facism behind the masquerade of a formal democracy in Thailand).

My idea. Yes amend the constitution.

Changes I think of.

No government now or in future can mess up the constitution any more.

Proposals to change it should be the task of commitees not connected to the government and to decide about such changes should be a task where larger number of the people of Thailand are involved but not the government because it will always use such changes for selfish profit.



The government should no more have the right to pass any laws regarding police, courts, education system and army.



For that people out of the bodies and citizen commitees should be installed.

The government should also not appoint any top member of the former mentioned.

To separate power in society and keep this up is important for a democracy.



If the EC forbids the parties fine.



If not maybe the army can help to push through such, others or much more detailed changes where are also more segments of the society involved in working them out.

In secret budgets must be investigated anyway but to prevent the take over of total power by the governemnt could be a task to support for them. There need not be a new coup. Just a threat to the government how the changes of the constitution have to be may be enough. About this you could talk and decide.

One more thing. My observation tells me that the army had to do with the terror of mine at least some time ago.
It is better to listen to me instead of suppressing and exploiting me.
Or is it that enjoying being monsters?

No comments: