Friday, January 16, 2009

The last night again massive sexual harassment. I have been in Thailand for long time. I have experienced that the terror got worse the last years, with local Thais probably participating.

So Thailand is decling to American Standards or the hidden German Nazi Standards. I won't say that all Thais go along with like this. but for me too many so that it is a major experience for me in Thailand.

I know a proper greeting for people coming to Thailand.

Welcome to the sadistic people of Thailand or Welcome to the disturbed people of Thailand.

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha I will have fun on the cost of Thais as the Thais have fun on the costs of me.


I thought may be they did not like my last message, the following:


I judge when it comes to citizen qualities the Thais belong to the weaker ones. They support the Terror, support my exploitation and keep quiet towards me.



I judge when it comes to citizen qualities the Thais belong to the weaker ones. They support the Terror, support my exploitation and keep quiet towards me.


I judge when it comes to citizen qualities the Thais belong to the weaker ones. They support the Terror, support my exploitation
and keep quiet towards me.



I thought of modifying the message but now....

He He I have something which I can use to go on their nerves. He He He Ha Ha Ha

Why to be friendly they will hurt me anyway.

No comments: