Monday, October 28, 2013

I advised against yahoo. I had repeated trouble with yahoo some years ago, which made me turn away from it. I tried it again, I thought new management maybe is it better now,
but I had quickly some trouble with it. I do not want to use Yahoo and run in this
repeated trouble again. But I am not sure if it will happen.

But the indian email provider www.rediff.com causes me more trouble than yahoo.
Asks me to change my password or I cannot use rediff. They did this now already
several times. I decide when I change the password.

Some time ago I could not change my password even if I wanted.

Quite often files,information which is not mainstream, did  not arrive

or got in the bulk folder.

Spam protection is by far the worst I know!

Miserable behaviour of this mail



No comments: