Monday, June 02, 2014

The place where I stay has a TV in the common room.
I noticed that strong stimulation of sadistic sex I have trouble to
 turn against the last days, seems to stem from it.
When I pull the plugs f antenna and electricity, I have  much less
 to do with feelings related to the sex I mentioned.
Radiation from TV had been a problem before, I am
electrosensitive That it is connected to such feelings was not yet
clear.
But  TV may also be used for staking purposes.

The plug for the electricity plugged in gives me alone a lot of
stress with this. I take the plugs out in the evening.
Strangely I found this day the TV just with this plug inside
as if anybody knew this effect on me. I do not think
watching TV without the antenna plugged in works, but I have
 to test this yet.

No comments: