Saturday, July 21, 2007

Since some months I have rented a room in Chaiya. The people are now to my face more friendly than at some other places, but I have radiation attacks which count to the worst I ever had.
I could not stay in my room for long time because the attacks from various directions were too much. This I hardly ever had. I have several times stepped up shielding and tried to sleep there but had again horrible attacks. With the shielding now the intensity of attacks is more bearable. But a signal still gets through and also sexual harassment and heavy programming in my dreams.
Sometimes when I slept in the guesthouse in Chaiya the attacks were heavy. Last time two days ago when I had sexual harassment which made me exhausted at the beginning of the day. Doing anything was stressful.

No comments: