Friday, March 17, 2017

I had the last days up to yesterday massive programming
to a gay. It also included stimulation of abusing sex.
Today I am happy not to have had such.
Last night I had a talk with the voices which I think are
not my own. I said there is a lot of energy lost alone from
stimulation of abusing sex and because of mt head injury.
So it is now and it was sometimes  as a teenager that the brain is
working bad. It does not take in and does not process that good.
That has to do with lacking energy for instance due the above
mentioned, But there must be a huge lack to make this happen.
It is a bit like  in school after a long day in the last  hour I often
was simply tired and could not participate often. This lack of
energy even stronger creates problems. This is intended by the
harassers.

No comments: