Thursday, March 29, 2007

The programming I had in Surat Thani the last time was not that stressful like mostly but much more effective. I have much work to get rid of gay programming. It is that suddenly after such nights you think, feel or react different to one or several topics and you have to remove the new structures if you don't want to go the way programmers want. Voices say that they wanted to have it like this. It would be too much work for me to work out my abuse. This would be the quickest solution.

Two days before again I took a room in the hotel in Chaiya. This time very late, so that nobody checked in after me. But this happened in the morning. I was woken up by programming and radiation coming from room number 6 late in the morning. A young western woman was staying in this room.
I remember also having heard moving of furniture or staff in another room while half asleep.

No comments: