Tuesday, April 10, 2007

The yahoo-headline today

Where dating is dangerous
In a nation where premarital sex is illegal, how are people in Afghanistan pushing the limits?

My answer. I am a victim of hidden technology of the West which targets me with radiation. This includes to program me to a gay, and harass me in many ways. One example is to stimulate sex with violance which you cannot resist when you don't have shielding. I am not the only victim of this and often not believed when you speak about.
The allegeded freedom of the Western World is just as many things there an outrageous lie. Freedom is admitted publicly and by law but often taken away from the people in the back with sophisticated and or hidden means. With the globalisation they want to bring this chit to the last place in the world.

No comments: