Wednesday, November 15, 2006

After I returned to Teluk Bahang from KL (Kuala Lumpur) something had changed. But it may also have to do with having being hurt in KL and now being more sensitive.
I had a lot of mind games then laid in bed the whole day. I spoke with an Englishman about this. Then I heard a voice. "The whole day in bed that is not acceptable."
The next day I was able to get up in the morning but there had been a lot of programming druing sleep. A few days I left Teluk Bahang after having had a lot of stress with mind games, which I did not have the days there before I went to KL.
In Georgetown then I had programming one night I should become a policeman.I still have some of the picture in my mind which is a smiling policeman beside me as a comrade. I never intended to become a policeman. So I think the picture di not come into consciousness from my history. Such programming is stressful often painful and burns at least some of the resources of a day. Additionally there is often confusion for some time and to remove such programming takes hours again.
Appearing crimes in modern times or was it possible in the past also?

No comments: