Saturday, December 16, 2006

I am on some internetlists about MC. Yesterday I told the moderator of the mindcontrolforums at egroups that I would no more write to the list because I would not accept that he censors my messages. I experienced that messages I sent to the list did not appear at all or were changed.
He has put be under censorship because I wrote that Eleanor White would probably a perp.
His reaction was that he removed me. Facistic style in an group for victims.


The message below I sent to another group in which I am also put under censorship because I wrote that Eleanor would probably be a perp.

mindcontrolresearchforum at egroups

I told the mindcontrolforummoderator that I would not accept that he censors my messages (what he did) and would no more write to the list and only stay on it.
His reaction was that he removed me.
That is how it is in reality dealt with critic on the mcf.And that should be for victims? That is facistic style.
We need something better. Worse it could hardly be. I will see now how much this forum is worth and will publish it when you react in the same way. This message will appear on other places.

We will soon know what this group is in reality about.

No comments: